Monday, May 26, 2008

Bethlehem Bible College Graduation

On Saturday we attended a bitter-sweet graduation ceremony for the handful of students who were finished studying thelogy at the college. I had the wonderful opportunity to sing with the choir and also help set up the video equiptment with the media team.
It was akward saying goodbye when we weren't the ones leaving. Most of the students we will still see around Bethlehem, but some we might never see again. I am excited to see what the future holds for our friends... Maybe some will become pastors, teachers, and some may even continue to study further. Whatever the future holds for them, we are praying that it will glorify God.

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

Hey its really good to see your pictures and hear how ya'll are doing. Sounds like you're connecting with the people there well and creating meaningful relationships. Ya'll are awesome vessels of God!!

Andrea said...

I have to agree with Becky, I really enjoy seeing pics of the team! You guys are keeping busy! You are in my prayers!